Scroll down for NEWS

Dixie  
Cleaners

New  
Tecumseth Free Press Online
briscofurniture.com

Essa Free Press

Click here!

The Evolution of  
Advertising!

SIMCOE COUNTY NEWS
Essa Township Free Press Online
The Barrie Examiner
Collingwood Enterprise Bulletin
Orillia Packet and Times

Click here!

The Evolution of  
Advertising!

CONTACT US

Click here

Click here and submit local news tips.
News

Kitchen fire in Alliston

Posted May 6, 2014

A "small butane torch accidently turned on" ignited a small kitchen fire that caused about $1,000 in damage to the cabinets last night on Nelson Street East.

New Tecumseth Fire reported this afternoon they were dispatched the scene at 8:33 pm, and upon arrival, light smoke could be seen coming from the home.

"A fast offensive attack was initiated and a small fire was located and extinguished in the kitchen area. The structure had to be mechanically ventilated due to the large amount of smoke contained within all levels of the home. Smoke alarms were present and operating when crews arrived," according to the press release. "A reminder to all residents to place lighters, batteries and any other potential ignition sources in safe places away from combustibles."

Click here to send a Letter to the Editor.

Follow madhuntdotcom on Twitter

The Evolution of  
Advertising!